Monday 31 July 2017

Love hearts



“I'm so fucking happy for you, Raya. God knows we needed something good to happen in this family.”

“Thanks! Well, hopefully it'll cheer us all up for a bit.”

“Look at you... my baby sister getting hitched. Between you and Logan being all settled and  Ellis having a baby, I'm starting to feel a bit left out.”

“Well, don't. Whatever you want from life, I'm sure you'll find it soon.”



“I'm not sure if I even know what I want. But thanks.”

“You don't need marriage or kids to be happy, Ari.”

“I know. I'll be fine. Anyway, forget me! This is about you.”



“Will you be my maid of honour?”

“Of course I will! I'd love to. So it'll be my job to do the hen party, huh? Don't worry, I've got you covered.”



“No strippers.”

“Oh, come on. It'll be hilarious.”

“I'm not really up for that.”


“Me neither, to be honest.”

“Pff! What'll we do otherwise?”

Not be perverts?”



“Asking me not to be a pervert is like asking Tate not to be an asshole. It doesn't work.”

“We'll talk about it properly later anyway. Ivy's coming as well, obviously. And I'm gonna ask Stanley.”



“Oh, I bet he'll love that.”

“I'm not really sure I like this.”

“It's just one night, Ellis. Heath will make it back in one piece.”

“After getting into trouble, no doubt. Especially if Stanley's there.”

---



“Dad, did you know? Raya's getting married!”

“Oh really? That fireman must be blind or stupid. Or both.”



“...she asked me to be a bridesmaid.”

“Absolutely not. I'm not going to let you be involved in that shitshow. Besides, you'll put the bride to shame on her big day.”

“But Dad, it's my sister-”



“Don't argue with me! Do I look like a give a shit? No. Now go, I'm very busy. In fact, you can fetch me the mail.”

“Alright...”

...



“What the fuck? Who's been writing to me on hearts paper? I hope it's an admirer..."



No comments:

Post a Comment