Wednesday 16 August 2017

An extravaganza of Tate and thongs



"Logan!"

"Urgh. Hello."

"You okay?"



"Yeah... Oh God, my head... Good to see you."

"Aww, did you miss me?"

"Course I did. Last night was a blast, but I was looking forward you coming home in one piece. Gimme a sec."



"Don't worry. I'm fine, apart from the slight stomachache."

"Where'd you sleep?"

"Aria's sofa. Didn't think I'd make it back here. So what awful things did you get up to? Did you go to the strip club?"

"Yep..."



"Oh no..."

"What?"

"Just remembered..."

"...Go on. What happened?"



"Ran into Tate..."

"Ewwwww! Seriously?!"

"Yup. He looked pretty pissed that we disturbed him."



"You been here before, Stan?"

"Sure I have. First time for the rest of you, right?"

"Yeah. Ellis doesn't approve."

"I'm not that bothered about it, really."

"Oh, Logan. You will once you see some boobs."



"I dunno, Ive...Wait, is that-?"





"Oh, fucking hell!"

"Great. Just great."



"Hi Tate! Having a good time there?"

"Shut up, don't draw his attention!"

"...Someone buy me a drink. Now."



"Can't imagine that was the best start."

"Nope. Thankfully he left after that. So did you get your stripper in the end?"




"Yep. We went to an ordinary club so I assumed I'd got a reprieve. Nope, halfway through the drinks this fairy walks in. And he would be a bloody fireman stripper."

"Of course."

"He offered to hose me down."

"And did he?"

"No, but he did take everything off."



"Well yeah, that's what strippers do."

"I didn't expect him to go completely naked! You should have seen it."



"Here comes the python!"



"Whoa!"

"Holy shit!"




"Erm. It was massive."

"Lucky you!"

"Not really... I didn't think they could be that big. Anyway, we danced, we drank, I ended up rubbing oil on him and Aria found the whole thing hysterical."

"Our friends are assholes."

"Yep. And then we staggered back to her place. What about you, Logan? Did you get a dance?"



"None of us did. Stanley got trashed and got up on stage and tried to join in."

"Oh my..."

"So we got booted out. Heath yelled at him, then we came back here for more drinks 'til we passed out."

"Hooray?"



"It was good. Until I woke up handcuffed to Heath."

"Poor you..."

"They did threaten it, but I thought they were kidding! Anyway, he lost the damn key and we had to call Ellis over to get us out, because they were his cuffs."

"I'm gonna bet that he wasn't impressed."

"Nope. So he took Heath home, and I've been slowly dying here ever since."

"Bless you."



"I need water. And painkillers."

"Me too. I feel a bit nauseated. Worth it though."

"Definitely."

No comments:

Post a Comment