Monday 18 September 2017

Delving into water sports



"...A letter? Oh God, please don't be from him..."





"How the fuck does he keep finding all this out?! God damn it!"






"I can't believe we're actually doing this."

"Oh, I can. Nothing surprises me about you lot any more."



"Excuse me, you were pretty on board with the idea."

"Good point."



"Hey, it's a great idea! I've wanted to get revenge on Tate for ages."

"Same here. How lovely our relationship with our father-in-law is."

"Alright, I'll go first."



"So. This is awkward."

"Nobody's making you watch, Aria."

"Shut up."

"You know what? I'm gonna go now too, I'm fuckin' bustin'."




"It's almost homo-erotic."

"Logan, isn't that your territory? I'd shove him out of the way if I were you."

"Yeah, Stan. Heath's my man."



"I wonder how your wife feels about that."

"She's used to it."

"What does she think of this, anyway?"

"Oh, she wanted to come too, but she has to work."



"Shame. Yo, Heath, what about Ellis?"

"He approves, but didn't really want to admit it. The only thing he stopped me from doing was bringing Charon along."

"Pff, spoilsport. He'd have loved to do this!"



"Damn right. Well, I could always bring him another time. Have a bit of stepfather stepson bonding."

"And here's me thinking watching a movie was nice."

"Okay, Logan, you're up. Mind the puddle."

"Bit late for that now!"



"Good job none of us have performance anxiety."

"What about you, Ari?"

"Oh, I'm fine. It's only you lot."



"Yeah, you ain't exactly a girl with much shame."

"Shame? Who has time for that?"



"How could any of us have any shame after this? It's gross."

"That's the beauty of it! Gross is the most appropriate thing, considering who we're doing it to!"



"I concur. Alright, out of my way."

"It'll be fun if we get arrested."

"Ah Logan, I reckon it's worth it. And Stan knows all about it, he can help us-"

"Fuck you."




"...That's weird."

"Definitely."

"No, this is liberating. I've always wanted to be able to do it."



"What, piss on a statue of your dad?"

"Piss standing up. I've no idea what a therapist would say to that one."

"Ask Edward."

"Hahahaha, I just might. Well, enjoy this one, Tate. You've earned it."

No comments:

Post a Comment