Monday 18 September 2017

New colleagues and naturism



"I'm glad you decided to visit again. I was worried I'd scared you off last time with what I said about leaving. It's just that I was surprised to see you reach out after all this time, and I got a bit ahead of myself."

"No, no. I'm very grateful you said all that, actually. It made me actually consider the idea instead of just fantasising about it. Anyway, you were right. I'm taking your advice."

"Roxxi, that's wonderful to hear! If you need anything else from me, you can always ask for it."



"Thanks. Uh, sorry about hugging you out of the blue. I've been a bit too affectionate recently... People start being nice to me and I just go overboard!"

"Ah, don't worry about it. I doubt he's ever done much in the way of making you feel appreciated."

"No... Okay. Well. There's a few people I'm gonna miss, but other than that I'm really looking forward to a fresh start."



"As you should! Are there any concrete plans?"

"Not yet. It'll take a while before I'm ready to actually go through with it."

"Understandable. Oh, and once you're there... It'd be worth looking into counselling. For all of you. You've been through so much."



"Hmm... you've got a point there. I'll think about that, too."

"Has anything else happened since our last chat?"

"Thankfully not. I avoid him as much as possible, and he stays out a lot these days. Presumably in the beds of other women. Or anywhere else really; he's not exactly fussed about where he does it."

"I see..."

"...Sorry, you didn't need to hear that."



"Oh believe me, I'm far too well acquainted with his bloody sex life."

"What do you mean...?"

"Oh, God... My first girlfriend."



"He slept with her?!"

"Does it really surprise you?"

"Well, no, but... is she stupid? Or blind?"

"Not blind. As for stupid, I can only assume yes. I don't know what that says about me as a partner..."



"Nothing! Any woman that's worth anything would prefer you. Not just because he's disgusting, but because you're nice."



"Oh, thank you..."



"Hi, Edward! Oh, you too, Roxxi. I didn't expect you to be here."

"Hello, Ellis."



"How was your first day back?"

"Good, thanks! Turns out they've assigned me a new partner."

"Who's that, then?"



"She's called Nalini. A vampire, like you! She seemed nice enough. Not exactly overly friendly, but maybe she's just reserved."

"You'll just have to get to know her."

"Yeah. Maybe I'll invite her over one day."



"Would you really inflict this family on the poor woman?"

"...Good point. That's not really a good way to get someone on side..."




"Hey Zeus, I need to get us three together so I can talk about something important-"



"...what the fuck."

"Hi."

"...I'll just go."



"Hang on. You said it's important. What's up?"

"Oh God... yeah, come to my room. After getting dressed."

"Okay, no problem. Ah, Tristan, there's nothing wrong with nudity."

"I didn't want to see you naked. Anyway, aren't you worried about getting paint on yourself?"



"No. I can wash it off. Better than gettting it on my clothes. Hey, it's perfectly natural-"

"I'm not denying that.  It's just... weird. Carmella wasn't kidding when she said you'd become a naturist."

"It's not perverted or anything! I just find it... I dunno, liberating."

"I know, don't worry about it. Like I said. See you in a few."

No comments:

Post a Comment