Sunday 13 August 2017

Revenge

(Author's note:  content warning for blood, violence)


It's time... you have to do this, there's no backing out now.


Don't back out. For once in your life, be brave...















"Who the hell- oh..."



"It's you."



"...Miles."

"Edward Farrington... a vampire, too? Hazel didn't tell me that."

"She wouldn't have had the chance..."

"So what brings you here?"



"Did you come back for more?"



"W-wait!"







"How fucking dare you tell my son nobody wants him! Nobody, and I mean nobody, hurts my boy and gets away with it!"



"Stop! Please!"



"Stop? No. I am going to tear you to pieces..."



"Edward, no!"


* * *




"Get to your feet, you worthless cunt."



"Oww! Enough, stop it! It hurts!"

"Good... It hurt when you took a knife to my face and body... and over what? Because of what my bastard of a brother did? That was nothing to do with me! Your fucking campaign of hatred – do what you want to Tate, nobody cares. But you leave innocent people out of it!"




"You hear me?! Leave me and my fucking family alone! This is for what you did to me!"



"This is for Aria!"



"And this is for Vincent..."

"N-No! I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone! Don't do it...!"



"You really think I'm going to show you any mercy at all..."



* * *







"What... where...?"



"Oh God! What did I do?!"



"I need to get out of here..."


No comments:

Post a Comment