Thursday 6 July 2017

Dissolution


“Tate, we need to talk.”

“Oh, fine. What?”


“I'm sick of this. All you care about is the election, I've haven't had a look in in months. And Aria tells me you've had a woman back here-”

“She's a little shit who makes things up to cause drama.”

“I'm not done. Well, actually, I am. I've had three children for you and not a word of thanks.”


“Come off it. You are a failure as a woman. Three chances to get it right and what do I have? A snivelling wimp, a brat with more issues than your crappy women's magazines and an ugly girl. Great.”



“Saraya looks like you, that's why she's ugly. I never wanted to marry you anyway. You were supposed to be the provider. But instead you screwed everything up and lost us everything. You're not good enough to give me the lifestyle I deserve. I'm leaving and taking every last penny, Tate. Hope you enjoy being a single father.”

“I'm afraid that won't be happening, Sheri. I have no intention of becoming a single father. I also have no intention of letting you leave...”


“Did you really think I would? You know what I am...”



A few months and a new house later...


“It's time...”


“Will you marry me?”

“Yes!”


“Oh man, not again... Wait, what? Is that..oh god no.”

The next day...


“This is Roxxi. She is going be my new wife. Say hello to your stepmother, children.






“She's going to be having your baby brother and sister too. Deal with it.”

Later...


“Great, just great. Who the hell is this woman? We've never even met her once, and now she's pregnant and marrying Tate? Fuck.”

“She's... an adult film star.”


“I don't even want to know how you know that, Ellis.”

"Hey...!"


“So that's what you do on that computer...”


“N-no! It's nothing like that!”


“Anyway, she's having twins. That means two babies who do nothing but scream and shit themselves.”

“Could be worse, could be three...”

“Don't even joke about that, Raya.”

No comments:

Post a Comment