Saturday 8 July 2017

Full moon serenades

















“So now you've completed step one by asking her to prom.”

“Well, I didn't really ask her. I just confirmed we were going together. You know, as friends.”

“That's not what you want! You want more than that.”



















“I know I do, but we don't really do the 'bring a date' thing. Otherwise poor Ivy would have to settle for you.”

“...ouch. That hurt, man. But I'll let it slide, since you're in crisis mode.”

“I can't do it! Any time I try to compliment her, she just tells me I'm wrong, or changes the subject.”























“You've gotta be smoother than that. Charm her. Flatter her. Get into her-”





















“Excuse me, but you're not seriously taking relationship advice from Heath. Really?”

“And what is wrong with my advice?”















“Come on, Logan. He couldn't pull a pair of curtains shut. Why don't you play her a song? That'd be romantic.”

“You know what, I'll give it a go. Will you listen first?”

“Sure thing!”

“Do I even exist any more?”






















“Every night without you I'd sail on

Don't know how I'd make it through without you

Every night without you, my angel-” 

“Urrrrgh...” 















“What was that?!”

“I don't know, do I?!”






















“It's coming from outside. Let's look.”

“Seriously? Ominous moaning noises – and that's just Logan's singing. Just kidding...”

“Screw you, man. I'm going to see who'd interrupt me when I'm on top form.”


























“Gruggugh...” 






















“Oh, it's just a zombie.”

“Just a zombie?”

“Full moon, of course.”
























“Hehe, Logan. You're so shit you woke the dead.”

























“Bad dye job boy...” 

“That's not very nice.”

“Uh, Heath? I'd move if I were you. Just saying.”















“Leave me alone! It wasn't me! It was the blond guy! Logan, help!”

“Sorry, what? Don't think I heard you.”

“Don't leave me with this thing!”

“Come on, Ivy. I'll make us some tea.”















“Aiieeee!”



+1 bonus outtake that was too good not to be posted:


No comments:

Post a Comment