Friday 7 July 2017

Patience running out


















“Hey, Ari. I had a chat with Roxxi earlier.”

“New best friend?”
















“Yeah, right. No, she's just struggling. Which is to be expected, really.”

“I don't really see what she gets out of it. We're not really rich right now. And no amount of money could make up for having to sleep with Tate.”

























“Ew. Don't say that. Anyway, I think she'd rather have financial stability. I don't know exactly where she came from, but I don't think it's good.”





















“Sexy Sims 2: Uncensored?”

“Haha! I'm serious, Ari. Though actually, I think she wanted the kids.”

“Not us though.”

“Definitely not us. But she said something interesting, Ari...namely that Olivia is here because Tate owes her money.”

























“Hmm...She didn't always live with us. So I bet she gave Tate the money to pay off his slasher. Why, though? She doesn't even like him. We have more to do, Detective Saraya.”

“For someone so angry, you can't half be silly sometimes. Anyway, I'm going out. I have to go tutor some guy in my class. See you.”


















“oh god please put me down”

Not entirely sure why she's tickling him, mind. Guess she wasn't feeling herself.
























He's right there, Tate!

















Seriously stop it no wonder your children hate you

Later...


















“Olivia. You cannot have people in my bed. That's disgusting!”

























“Perhaps. But time is ticking away, Tate. It's been what, eight years now?”

“That's beside the point! But I know! I've been working on it!”



















“My patience is wearing very thin. This bloody crusade has cost me precious years and my bloody daughter-”

“As if you care! You sold her to me! Speaking of which...




















I am about to come into a very large payment from an agreement I made with one of my largest backers. A local man. Very wealthy and important.”






















“Very good. I've just managed to procure that house from that idiot student, so I won't have to stick around here much longer.”

“Excellent news.”

























“And about that backer...what are you giving him?”






















“One of my daughters...”

No comments:

Post a Comment