Thursday 6 July 2017

Early Farrington images



So this is the very first screenshot of the family. It should have been a sign, really.


A typical image of their relationship.


The Farringtons don't seem to think too highly of their children.



As proven by Olivia's “complain about children” action to their mother. It was received positively.



Aria shares the sentiment.


























No explanation needed.


Stealing candy from babies is a very common wish in this family, even years down the line where I am now.



“Stupid girl. You should be making yourself useful by cleaning this hovel, not making a nuisance of yourself by playing silly games.”


“I hate you too, Grandmother.”


The first shot of teen Aria. I was pleased with how she looks. I didn't even edit her, it just came from the genetic system. I'll admit she's a lot like her mother, though.



Some vampires prefer plasma juice/fruit instead of attacking the puddings. Olivia is not one of them.

But now there seems to be something going on...


“There is a problem, Olivia. You know that Sheri and I have argued a lot recently. Well, I went on the computer and found one of those stupid novels she writes. I didn't realise she's been publishing books that are a blatant copy of our lives, from the encounter with that witch family to the loss of our fortune! I mean, “The Carrington Legacy?” It should have been obvious.”


“She was always like that with her idiotic stories. I doubt it's anything to worry about.”



“Really? Because now she's gone into the future. Her main character “Cherry” is going to divorce her husband and run off with half his money, and she's going to leave him with the three brats.”

“Wow. Still, what would be the point? It's not like we've made that much back...”

“Enough for a new house. And you know how unhappy she is with the situation. My point, Olivia, is that I cannot tolerate this. The election isn't far away, and I am not going to have a scandal on my hands. This is not what we agreed.”



“So what are you going to do?”

“With your permission, I am going to 'take care of her' and prevent any possible mishaps. I'll find myself a new wife. You can stay, of course. You will get every last simoleon you are entitled to.”

“And the children?”



“They'll have to come too. It's fine. Ellis doesn't have the guts to do anything about it and Saraya is only fit for washing dishes and weeding plants anyway. You keep Aria in her place.”



“Gladly. Fine, as long as our deal stays in place, you can do what you want with my useless daughter...”

No comments:

Post a Comment