Monday 10 July 2017

Heath got game. Of sorts




















“H-hello Heath. What can I do for you?”

“Hi. I arranged to pick up Logan from here, for practice.”

“Oh, okay. Come in, you can wait in the room.”

“Cheers!”

Elsewhere...















“You know, Tristan, I don't think wrestling is as good as it used to be...”

“I didn't think it was that good in the first place, but recently it's been pretty boring. Still, you just like the violence, don't you?”

“Yep! But don't say that as if that's not your reason for watching it too.”















“I admit it. Anyway. It's not me with the crush on Dean Ambrose.”

“Oh, don't start!”















“God, you guys, what the hell is wrong with our dad?!”

“What's up, Zeus?”

“Ugh, he told me off over my room being a mess. Fine. But then he insulted me and said I should 'cut my stupid girly hair'. I'm sick of him being mean.”















“That's not very nice of him...”

“No, although I'm more bothered about him banning us from seeing Saraya.”

“Me too. I don't understand. Why do our older siblings hate him so much?”

























“Right now, I don't blame them...”















“Still, he can say what he likes. It won't stop us actually seeing her, unless he hires security to follow us.”

“You're right.”

















“So...how is it going with the band, then?”

“Pretty good. Just trying to line up a few gigs.”

“Any success?”















“Not yet, but I'm sure some of the pubs could do with providing some entertainment.”

“Well, good luck. Uh, about the other week...”

“Yeah?”

“You were flirting with me...”















“I was. It was quite sweet, seeing you blush like that.”

“Oh, stop it... I  just wondered why you...seemed to assume I was gay.”

“You mean you're not?”















“No! I don't get why you thought I was! I mean, it was very... I don't know, presumptuous!”

“Hey, sorry if I misread you. Though you know what they say about protesting too much...”

“Shut up...”















“Sorry, that was rude of me. I know myself how difficult it can be. I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed. Just... from what I've heard, you've never shown much interest in women. And if you were ace, with Aria being ace too, it doesn't make much sense for you to hide it.”

“No...oh, god, is it that obvious?”

“Yeah, sorry. I'm sure the others know, too.”















“I think they do. Aria definitely does. It's just me that can't tell them...”

“Hey, don't worry about it! None of them are gonna care! They love you. And anyway, even if you can't tell them now, maybe just wait 'til you get with someone and introduce him as your boyfriend?”

“That's not happening any time soon, is it?”

“Why?”

“I'm no prize catch, that's for sure...”















“Come on, there's nothing wrong with you. I like you, anyway. Wait, I think I just heard someone on the stairs. Might be Logan.”

“Yeah, sure. That's why you're here anyway, not to listen to me complain.”















“Looks like a false alarm. Anyway, I don't mind. It's okay. If you see someone you like, don't stop yourself from telling them how you feel.”

“I do like someone, but... I don't have a clue what do to. I don't know if I'd be able to just ask him out...”

“Hey, come over here a second. Well, we all have to start somewhere...”















“I know, but I've never even been kissed.”




















“What the...”

“You have now.”

“You... hey, you can't just do that...”















“You still left your mistletoe up from Christmas, look.”

“Heath...that was your plan all along?”

“Well, since you started talking about how nobody would be interested in you, I thought it'd be a way to show you otherwise. Sorry.”















“You're trying to show interest?”

“Yep. What better way?”

“No, I don't believe you... Like the flirting, you just wanted the reaction. You shouldn't just kiss me to prove a point.”















“That's not why I did it! I just said I liked you! Please, don't take it the wrong way. I really did mean it.”

“Oh my god...”

"Heath? Where are you?”















“Oh shit, it really is him this time. Look, I gotta go. Please, let's talk about this later!”

“Right...”















“Yeah, I'm here. Let's hit the road.”















“You okay, man? You look a bit strange.”

“Hey, my face has always been this way. Can't help it. Come on.”

“I didn't mean it like that, but sure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment