Friday 28 July 2017

Moving forwards



“Pretty good here, isn't it, Logan? I'm really glad we moved in together.”

“Hell yeah. I love living with you. You know what, I just love you.”

“God, I love you too.”

“House is big enough for kids as well, whenever we choose to have them.”

“That's one of the reasons I liked it.”

“...I think I'd prefer to be married first, though.”



“Yeah, I get you. Few years of being a young, married couple before giving up independence and accepting responsibility. In the best possible way, of course!”

“Definitely! I love kids but now's not quite the right time. We're still only 24 either way. Could wait another ten years, depending on whether we adopt or get a sperm donor.”

“I like the sound of adoption. I know I'm kinda biased because it won't be biologically mine either way, but...”

“No, I like it too. Avoids the worst parts of pregnancy either way! And I'd love a kid no matter where it came from.”

“So would I.”



“...We're definitely getting married then?”

“Well, sure we are. I know I don't want anyone else. I'd be thrilled to call you my wife!”

“Oh, I'd love to!”

“...If that was a proposal, it was a shit one. Sorry.”



“It's fine! I'm not after a big proposal or anything. You know me, I don't like drawing attention to myself.”

“Good... Does that make us engaged? ”

“Should do!”

“Awesome! When do you wanna do it then?”



“...Soon? No point hanging around!”

“Sure! Let's start planning it all now. We'll go buy you a ring, tell everyone- man, I can't wait to tell my mum.”

“I can't wait to tell Edward and my siblings. They'll be happy, I know it!”



“And Heath... oh Jesus, he's gonna be my best man.”

“Could be disastrous! I want Aria to be my maid of honour.... I think that means they might have to dance together.”



“...That's awesome.”

“It is! The whole thing is awesome. Engaged...”


No comments:

Post a Comment