Friday 7 July 2017

Winter festival


(Note: this house was originally built with the help of a friend, explaining some of the more... unconventional design choices. Some of these are later changed. And if you're wondering about Saraya's lack of outerwear, I installed a mod that glitched the outerwear outfit to no longer work. I didn't realise this until long after these were taken.)


Tate's bought a new house and moved into it with his wife and youngest children. Now that he's no longer responsible for Aria and Ellis, they've remained in the old home. Let's take a look at this place, shall we?


A pretty kitchen.


The living room.


Carmella's room. Of course it's on the bottom floor, nearest the door. Of course Tate would put his children closer to potential burglars.


Zeus and Tristan's room. You can see the wonderful differences in personality between the aspiring environmental activist and the future large business owner.


Tate's study. 


Saraya's room. I'm amazed she even got one. She's only about three years off being booted out though, so that may explain things.


I don't need to tell you who is responsible for this monstrosity of a room.


A nice nursery, in case any accidents happen.



And a playground.



“Let's go ice-skating.”

“I'm not sure about this.”

“Oh, come on. It'll be fun!


“Okay then...”

“I'm right behind you.”

“I can see that. It doesn't really help-”


“Ah! This wasn't the best idea!”



“I see what you mean!”

“Help!”

“Okay, okay! Maybe we should hold hands!”


“What?”

“It'll be fine! We won't fall that way!”


“See? This is nice.”

“Please don't let go...”

“Heh. Guess I must be doing something right...”

“Whoa!”





“Ouch...”

“Argh, that hurt...”

“You okay?”


“Logan, I'm so sorry. I'm terrible at this...”


“Never mind! Shall we try that again?”

“Sure. If you want more bruises.”

“Oh, who cares? I'm having fun, are you?”

“You must be easily impressed then.”

“Hey, stop it. You keep putting yourself down. Just relax!”


“Thanks. You're right, this is quite fun...”

No comments:

Post a Comment