Friday 7 July 2017

Group birthdays


“Woo! I can't believe I got an A on that homework! It's all down to you, Saraya. Thanks!”

“Don't mention it. Really. I'm just glad I could help.”

“Great. Well, uh...I'm going to the Winter Festival tonight with a couple of friends. Wanna come along?”



“Oh! I'd love to...I mean, like to, but I can't.”

“That's okay...”

“Because it's my siblings' birthday. I can go tomorrow instead, if you want?”


“Sure! We'll go after school, then.”

“See you tomorrow.”



“Ahh... bye!”

So, it's birthday time!



Aww. Ellis and Charon are cute, if you can ignore Aria and Roxxi's argument and Tate's tantrum in the background.



1- Tate stop it you do this for every birthday
2- Saraya, what is that face?



Unseen by the others, Tristan ages up!


...oh.




Charon! Those are some lovely cheekbones.





Zeus!



Carmella!


Jesus, what's your problem?



Good to know that you approve of the décor?





“NO YOU MAY NOT HAVE A BEDTIME STORY. GO AWAY.”


Oh dear. I'm not too fond of these things. In the other file (much of it will no longer be valid due to changes I've made), I got fed up of them and attempted a doll burning.





It did not work. After the fire, most of the kids rolled the want to see the fiery ghost of Tate. Tate himself wanted to see the fiery ghost of Saraya.

It's always her.

I've since discovered there is no way to get rid of the dolls. I then encountered a glitch...



Resulting in this. It now looks human, but is still only visible to the owner. Great. Lucky for us none of this is canon!



Yeah. Very lucky.  

No comments:

Post a Comment