Monday 10 July 2017

Post-gig gayness




















“Thanks for coming. Not many of you stayed, but we appreciate it all the same. So with that, here's our last song!”





















What a cheek of the gods, I thought when I'd hit the ground
But now that I'm here anyway – terrestrial-bound...”















“Gotta make the most of causing a stir
Condescent to save the world
And turn it upside down
I'll shake it till my kingdom come!”

























“They call me Love T-T-Tyger
I'm gonna save your soul - never mine!
Love T-T-Tyger - I'm gonna save your soul
There may be a lot who don't wanna be saved
I'm gonna save them anyway tonight
The love tyger's gonna bite you tonight!”




















“I would break my nose to make a stir
Break a rib to save the world from choreography
I say a lot I must not say
And yet I get paid quite okay!”















“They call me Love T-T-Tyger
I'm gonna save your soul - never mine!
Love T-T-Tyger - I'm gonna save your soul
There may be a lot who don't wanna be saved
I'm gonna save them anyway tonight
The love tyger's gonna strike tonight! Logan!”















“Call me Love T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-Tyger
I'm gonna save your soul - never mine!
Love T-T-Tyger - I'm gonna save your soul
There may be a lot who don't wanna be saved
I'm gonna save them anyway
Tonight I'm gonna purr and scratch and bite you tonight!
T-T-T-Tyger
AT-T-T-T-T-tack of the T-T-T-T-Tyger, I'm gonna save your soul!















Love T-T-Tyger!
Love T-T-Tyger! The love tyger's gonna bite!”















“Wooo!”

“Fuckin' awesome, man!”

“Was that sarcastic? Hope not! Well, thank you and good night!”
















“Hey, I meant it. You were pretty good! Better than I expected!”

“Cheers! It pays, right?”

“As long as there's that!”















“Stan, you couldn't have dragged anyone else along to make it look like we have fans?”

“All busy I'm afraid. And we can't have Edward here, he's best off away from the booze...”

“Oh dear.”





















“You were awesome, Logan.”

“Aww, I'm glad you like our music. Come here.”















“So...hey.”

“Hi. You were really good.”

“Thanks. I was happy to see you in the... I was gonna call it a crowd but it's really not much of one.”

“Never mind.”





















“Uh...Ellis, I'm really sorry I offended you the other day. I shouldn't have done what I did like that. But I'm only apologising for the way I did it. I maintain that I kissed you because I wanted to. Because I like you. But if you want me to back off, I get it. I fucked it up really badly.”

“No, Heath, listen to me. It's okay. I wasn't sure if I believed you... I don't really have a lot of confidence. I was wondering what someone like you was doing around a nerdy, boring guy like me.”

“Hey, there's nothing wrong with being nerdy. And you're not boring at all! You're nice. ...I'm shitty at this, sorry.”















“Not as bad as me, dear god. But also, I'm older than you, and I have a son... he's everything to me, and I wouldn't do anything that could upset him.”

“I should hope so! Look, I've fucking been there. My stepdad's kind of an asshole, and my mum clearly prefers him to me.”

“Sorry to hear that.”

“Yeah, well, it's not a pity party. I'm saying I know how it feels, so I'd never expect anyone to put me above their child. He'd have to be a part of my life too. You two come as a package. I don't mind that.”















“Thank you, Heath... You're right. What I wanted to say was, well... I like you too.”

“Really?”

“I'd like to start, you know, seeing you more...”















“Are you asking me out?”

“Yes.”















“Thank fuck for that, otherwise we'd have been going around in circles all night.”

“Haha, yeah...”

“Sweet. So, uh... wanna kiss or something? Properly this time?”

“Sure!”

















“What the shit?”

“Oh, so he did like him...”

“I'm sorry, you knew something about this? Because it's not every day you see Ellis kissing a dude. Especially not a dude that's Heath!”

“I'm glad he finally got on with it, to be honest.”

“Wow...Hey, I'm happy if he is. Just you left, then...”

“Haha, fuck off.”















“Good things to come in your future, then. May you be blessed with happiness.”

“Aww, Raya. You too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment