Sunday 9 July 2017

Logan’s reveal















“Aria seems happier since she's been living over there, at any rate. Must be your friends. They make good company.”

“Yeah.”

“Hey, are you okay? You've seemed off all day. There's something bothering you, isn't there?”

“Well... yeah, I guess there is.”

“Did I do something wrong?"















“No, God no, it's not you. Don't think that.”

“So what is it?”

“I... I have to tell you something. I was going to tell you it before, but I couldn't get the words out. Hell, I don't know if I can now.”

“Take your time. It's okay.”

“It's not okay. I don't know what you're gonna say, and can I be honest? I'm shitting myself over it. Once I tell you, you won't want me anymore.”















“Aw, Logan, that's not true! There's nothing you can tell me that can put me off you.”

“Oh, yeah? Even if I'm...I...”

“If you're what?”

“...”

























“...Transgender, Saraya. I was born a girl, okay?”

“Wh-what?”

“You heard. I wasn't always Logan. I'm transitioning.”















“Really?”

“I used to be female. When I was a kid, I was never happy. I told my mum and she didn't get it first, thought it was just a phase... I kept insisting I felt all wrong, that I couldn't live like that. One day it got so bad, I had a meltdown, cut off all my hair... she listened then. So they let me be me. When I was 8, I started being a boy full-time, and I've never looked back.”

“I...had no idea. How? Why couldn't I tell?”
















“Because hardly anyone knows. I went to a different elementary school to everyone else. Once I started high school, only Heath knew that I'd ever been any different.”

“He knew you as a girl?”

“Yeah. You know what he's like, even then he didn't give a fuck. If anything he was happy because his parents stopped giving him shit over having a girl as a best friend.”

“Right...”




















“I'm sorry I didn't tell you any sooner. I just... no-one ever questioned me. I had medication to stop female puberty happening and at that age, well, no-one can really tell the difference if you've got short hair. Kids all tend to look the same, underneath how they present, anyway. So when I was 13, I started hormones, to grow up into being just like any other guy. And that's what I am. I love the fact that no-one knows I used to be a girl... Not even you, my own girlfriend. Because if they did, they might not see me as Logan. I fought hard to get to this point, and that's not going to be taken away from me.”

“I honestly would never have guessed... have you had surgery?”

“No. Didn't need it for the top and, well, I'm not having it down there anyway. It wouldn't really have the desired result. The technology's not that advanced.”
























“Okay. This is why you've been weird around me?”

“Yeah. Wh-what do you think?”

“...”

“Say something please, Saraya, you're killing me.”

“Sorry. I'm just shocked. Oh, God, you must have been so scared...”

“Damn right I am! Because this, well, it could end us!”

“It won't.”

“It won't?”

“No!”















“But I don't have the right...anatomy, for your tastes, and also... you want kids. I can't give you them. Surely that's enough to be a deal breaker?”

“Okay, stop right there. I said one day I'd like them, not now. Do you want them?”

“I just said-”

Do you?

“Well, sure, but I can't!”






















“You can't get me pregnant, fine. There's other methods.”

“Yeah, there are. It's just that some people have to be biological parents.”

“I'm not one of them. I've had two biological parents, and what good did it do me? I don't care about that. As for your body, well, I haven't seen it. But I'd like to.”

“Really? You still want me?!”

























“Of course I do! I was lucky enough to end up with the loveliest and most attractive guy from school- no, ever! You think I'm just gonna throw that away? Wow.  And to think I was just worrying about you seeing my burns...”

“Yeah, about that- I don't care. You're gorgeous to me.”

“So I don't care that you used to be a girl. The man I'm here with right now is the one I fell in love with. And I don't give a damn if that's cheesy or not. I love you, Logan Greene! Come here.”

























“I love you too. Thank you...”















“Please don't mention it. I told you, nothing would put me off you...”

No comments:

Post a Comment