Friday 14 July 2017

Horrible revelations





“Hi, you guys- what's up, Zeus?”



“We just saw a demon, Jude!”

“Hmph, she doesn't scare me...”

“A demon? You shitting me?”

“Nope. She just left. Sounds ridiculous, I know...”

“This I have to see. Hey, I've not seen you before. Who're you?”



“Oh, Jude, this is Renee. She went to our elementary school. Renee, this is our friend Jude.”

“Nice to meet ya!”


“Pleased to make your acquaintance.”


“We'd better go to our form room anyway, it's nearly time.”

“Sounds good to me.”



“...oh. She's in our class.”

“Don't worry, Zeus. Maybe she'll be nice?”

“Come on, Charon, let's get seats at the back.”


“This'll do.”



“Zeus, you don't mind, do you? I just don't want to be near her!

“It's okay, I understand...”


“We'll sit together, okay, Carmella?”

“Thanks!”



“Oh, that's her... you were right.”

“I know I've got a good imagination, but I'm not that out there...”

“...Let's just sit down.”


“So, how've you been, Carmella?”

“Okay, you?”


“Great, yeah. Just looking into starting with a wrestling school. Been working on getting fit first and I think that's going okay.”

“Yeah, I can tell! Imagine if we see you on TV one day! That'd be so cool.”


“That's the aim. If it happens, I'll get you tickets to all the big shows.”

“Sweet!”

Later...



“Hi, Edward. Is it okay if I see you? Nobody else was waiting.”

“Of course. Is there anything I can do for you or is it just a social visit?”

“...Both, really. There's something I was wondering earlier.”

“Go on.”


“See, there's this new girl in our class. She's a bit weird. I know it'll sound unbelievable, but you'll see for yourself soon, I guess. She's a demon. With red eyes and horns and everything.”

“...Really...?”

“I'm not making it up! You can find out yourself if you search her name!”



“Okay, I know you wouldn't lie. What's that, then?”

“I was wondering about that, too. She's called Hazel Atwood-”

“What? Are you sure?”


“Yeah, I am. But that was Olivia's surname, right? Does that mean she's related? Because I've never seen her in my life.”

“Me neither... She's really an Atwood? What colour hair does she have?”

“Brown. Why? Do you know?”



“Oh...I'm just trying to think who she could be related to... There's no other living Atwoods from our family apart from...oh Christ.”

“What's wrong, Edward? You don't look too good. No offence.”

“None taken. Listen, I have to do something. Sorry to send you away like this, but...”


“It's okay. Break will be over soon anyway. Bye!”

“I'll see you later, Carmella...”





“No... please don't say she's his... she can't be...”


Student records:
First name: Hazel 
Surname: Atwood 
Class: 11B 
Address: 122 Poffald Place, Midnight Hollow 
Emergency contact: Miles Atwood (Father) 



“No! For fuck's sake, no!”

No comments:

Post a Comment