Sunday 23 July 2017

One very soiled bed



“And finally, this is the living room.”

“It's a lovely house. You and Logan must be so happy!”

“We are, man.”

“Thanks, El. Finally, our own space, you know?”


“And that means us two get our own space as well...”

“That's if you get the time with a new baby and all.”

“Does everything turn into sex with you, Heath?”

“Don't look at me, Ellis! Logan said it!”


“Ignore them, you know what they're like. I didn't mean it like that anyway.”

“I know, Raya. Anyway, as I said before, I'm really happy for you. Big enough for your own kids when you want to.”



“That's the plan then?”

“Sure is, in a few years anyway. She might not have meant it like that but I did.”


“Yeah, I heard that.”


“Sorry! But yeah. Shit's good. Nobody wants to live with their mum forever.”

“Especially not if you have a mum like mine, fucking hell.”

“Ah damn, I just remembered about that. Sorry...”

“'S fine, Logan. Really.”


“Uh, guys? I think I'd like to leave soon. I'm in a bit of pain.”

“Nix giving you grief? Naughty girl.”

“Yeah. Anyway, it's been lovely visiting-”


OhgodIthinkshemightbecoming!


“...That fast?”

“Yeah Logan, alien births are apparently- oh god really?!”


“Ellis?! You okay?”

“Yeah, I just- owwww!”

“Okay, we'll get you home...”

“There's no time, it's going to be really quick!”

“Seriously?! Oh man!”


“My baby's on the way, holy shit...!”


“If you could all stop panicking that would be nice!”


“Okay... can you make it upstairs? We'll get you on the bed...”

“Logan, we haven't even tried it out ourselves yet! Damn it Ellis, isn't there a wedding you could have gone to?”

“Really appreciate the support, sis- argh!”


“Oh God, you're right. That was really selfish, I'm sorry... I want nothing more than you two to be safe.”


“Please let everything be okay...”

Fortunately, everything was okay. A while and one ruined bed later...


“Here she is, Heath. I can't believe it...”

“She's so perfect... I know, I think I might have cried more than she did...”

“Yeah, I don't blame you though. I can't wait for Charon to meet her...”

And with that, Nix Farrington was born, and the size of the family continues to spiral out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment